At Atlanta Recovery Place, we will provide comprehensive treatment and services that address the specific and unique needs of each individual client. We will provide you with a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs and help you to meet your full potential towards living a healthier lifestyle. Please feel free to call us and speak to one of our admissions counselors.
What to Bring?
Mandatory and Recommended Items
- Picture Identification Card
- Insurance and Pharmacy Cards
- Name, address, phone of current and previous therapists or doctors
- List of medications that you are taking including over the counter medications and vitamins
- Personal hygiene products including: Toothbrush/toothpaste; Brush/comb; Shampoo; soap
- Casual, comfortable, and appropriate clothing and undergarments
- Weather appropriate items – jacket, coat, sweater, gloves etc
- Shoes or slippers must be worn at all times.
- Electric shaver (men)
- Family photos (optional) (no glass in frames)
- Cigarettes are acceptable. Please bring enough cigarettes with you. We do not provide cigarettes to our clients.
- Approved medications must be in appropriately labeled bottles (your name, medication name, dosage, frequency). Please fill prescriptions for non-addictive medications prior to admission.
- Any OTC supplements must be approved by the Medical Director.
- Illicit drugs or alcohol
- Items restricted by law – Knives, guns, mace
- Clothing promoting drug/alcohol use
- Revealing clothing (i.e. short skirts and shorts; midriff-cut tops, strapless tops, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Sexually explicit material of any type
- Over-the-counter medications (supplements will be presented to the Medical Director for approval. All supplements must be in its original sealed container)
- Mouthwash containing alcohol
- Weapons/pocket knives
- Incense or candles
- Wire hangers
- Glass items
Items Requiring Approval
- Musical Instruments
- Smart Phones, iPods, Palm Pilots, Game Boy
- Computers, PDAs
- Tape Recorders
Why choose ARP?
Atlanta Recovery Place is conveniently located in the Dunwoody area and is accessible by Marta. We are a small facility and treatment is individualized to cater to each client’s specific needs. Our team of professionals take great pride in providing a healing environment for our clients to assist them in their recovery process. We have staff specialized and sole dedicated to treatment of adolescents. We take a holistic approach to treatment that encompasses the mind, body, and spirit. We have a large network of within the industry so please call today and we will assess your situation to determine how we can help or direct you to someone who can.